Sunday, May 19, 2013

Buddies for Life

Today i get to have 2, yes TWO, friends over for the day! Carlitos and lahna, and I have so many fun things planned. We will start with my pool!

Everything about this is great. From Lahna's be-otch look, to Carlitos lounging on me, to my need to touch his soft earlobes.

We all refused to get out of the wagon. I think we walked, and by we I mean my mami pulled us, for probably an hour.

Lunch time! After playing outside all morning we are STARVING. Penne pasta with tomatoes and pesto sounds perfect!

Carlitos' mom sent cheese-its for him. Lucky.


Pool time!

Sweeping sweeping sweeping


My mami and me!

Snack time! Apples for everyone. Even Gizmo.



Lahna thinks she knows karate...




Mami, I want a hug. I am only sticky everywhere.

Hahaha, Carlitos, tell me about the time you hid kielbasa in your pants again! Hahaha.


Making soup.

We share around here!

Stirring stirring stirring 

After everyone keft, i just laud down on my bear for a quick minute... And ended up sleeping for the rest of the night!! Zzzzzzzxz

Buenas noches awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment