Sunday, November 4, 2012

4 Month Favorites

Here were a few of my most favorite things at 4 months!

                            My feet! I have 2! And apparently I have always had them, but for some                      
                                       reason I just noticed these delightful loads of fun-ness.


The toy bar on my carseat. The first time I touched the nose and made the music play my parents about had a conniption. Now I do it whenever I want something. Muwahaha.
                                                       Why are you all up in my grill?


This Nuby chew ring keeps me occupied just long enough for mom to unload and re-load the dishwasher.


                          Last but not least, these balls. They are bright, textured, soft and fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment