Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Can you say PANDA?! And elephant!

Today my mom's great friend, Leah, came by, visiting from Texas. She brought me some pretty cool presents!! Lets just say a Jellycat navy blue elephant was among the gifts. Yay!!

                                           
 My mom and Leah forgot to take pictures because they were drinking wine... Anyways, later on OPA stopped by bearing more gifts!!

                                                                       Hola Opa!!

My new panda chair!! Aaahhhhh!!!

                                              These are my pups. Bourbon and Gizmo.

Gizmo likes my panda too.



                                                          I'm in camo. Can you see me?
                                                                   I've almost got it!


                                                            Like my panda papi?!



Mom and me :)

Goodnight moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment