Thursday, December 20, 2012

Food!

Mom is still sick. So sick that she called in to work today. But hey, i'm a growing boy and sick or not I gotta EAT! Here's a look at what I eat at 6.5 months old. Lay off me, i'm starving!!
I also get breast fed in between which helps maintain my perfect weight, right at the 50th percentile!

 I asked for the spinach and artichoke dip, but we settled on the hummus. Maybe next time i will get some tortilla chips with it.

Who is that half naked boy playing on the... MOTHER!!

My new thing is biting straight off the banana.

A big bite!

No worries, i got it down!

Aguacate (avocado) for lunch.

Some pieces of mango.

Dinner! Mom's steamed butternut squash and steamed spinach. This signals the end of my day... Which means bed soon. Bummer.

I love papi! He came to my rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment