Friday, December 7, 2012

Naked on the potty

All done!

That is my buddy in the mirror. He is a riot.


A note from Mom:
I worked with Boston and the potty starting at 2 months old. I got the idea from my sister in law's sister in law ( did I lose you?) who had her babies going on the potty at 6 months. And to my surprise, after doing some research, I learned that most babies through out the rest of the world are potty trained between 6 and 8 months of age. Americans are behind!!
Boston loves not sitting in a wet and dirty diaper all day and hasn't had the terrible diaper rashes that I have heard about. He still has a few mishaps here and there, but hey, he is a 6 month old!
Babies are aware of their elimination needs from birth and communicate about those needs through various vocal and bodily signals. It is not super easy and requires you to really know your baby, his wants and his needs. It definitely is worth it and brings you two closer together.

For more info on how we did it e-mail me at marycatherynbaker@gmail.com and I will give you all of the info.
Your baby will thank you!

Here are a few links to help potty train you and your little one:






No comments:

Post a Comment