Thursday, February 14, 2013

And Baby Qaraja is.....

I just woke up and i've got sooo much going on today! Abuelo is coming over with Lahna to play. Then we find out if tia is having a prima or primo for me to play with soon, and papi gets out of work early tonight so we can play! Play play play!

Abuelo!!

Love my globo!

Ggrrrrr. Soy una leona!

Aaaaaaand..... It's a niño in there!!!!!!!

YAAAAAY!!!!!

Lahna, pretty soon you will be out numbered little lady.

Mami and abuela super excited!

Lahna wanted me to get in and I said heck-to-the-no! She is nutso just walking. No way I'm getting into a motorized vehicle with her at the wheel. Está loca.

Me and mami :)

Looking at pics of my new primito (little BOY cousin)!!!!!

So, there is a baby is this basket people....

I pumped iron so hard that I fell asleep.

Eating popcicles with papi


Mmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment