Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Heading out to Sunday breakfast.  I decided to get Belgian Waffles today with extra whip and strawberries. I try to convince mami to put whipped cream in my bottle, but she hasn't yet. I bet I could get papi to do it.


Whaaaat? Me, tired? What? Chu cah-ray-see.

Another one bites the dust. I just wanted to cuddle for a minute and ended up falling asleep. So we all went up stairs and napped in mami and papi's bed for almost 2 hours. I get to nap all week with mami, but Sundays are extra special because I get to nap with papi too!

Besitos.


If it looks like a cup, I will try to drink out of it!


Fasten your seat belts. Getting ready for take-off. 


My never ending growing feet.

Mami y Papi.

We watch NatGeo a lot. Here is my impression of the orangutans.

Mi perro, Gizmo.

I have a suspicious feeling that you two are getting me ready for bed...


Buenas Noches!

2 comments: