Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Marvelous Day

Today was an awesome day. I slept in until 8:45. Thats a record. We went to Target to get some of my party supplies and then Emmie and Clara came over for a play date!




Chau Emmie!

But the most best thing ever happened today! Papi got out of work EARLY!!


He will never get this. Guess who?!

He got me. He must have cheated somehow.

Besos!

I just want to make sure that you are all seeing this. One handed.

Book time, hora de leer!

This is how I like to read my books.




And thats how a book is read. But...

We can't end the night with out exploring or discovering something!

Where to next?

And he is going into my future big boy room..

We discovered... The air mattress pump!!!

And then I go to bed. Bummer.


Buenas Noches Tortuga

No comments:

Post a Comment