Monday, March 18, 2013

Sunday Funday

I started out Sunday Funday running around with my new globo from Tia!

We started our day of adventuring at the car wash. I used to like it, but this time, i won't lie, it freaked me out a little bit.

At brunch papi and i played with crayons.

Here comes the food.

So full.

While exploring farms, secret roads, lakes, new little shops, etc, papi spotted a gorgeous horse and pony, pretty close to the road. So he put it in reverse and backed it up for me. The horses and I became instant buddies.

Once we started talking to this one more and more started trotting up. They were all so friendly.

Here come more!

They just kept coming. We started with 2 and ended up with 6.


I loved them and they loved me.

Chau caballos! We will be back soon with apples and carrots!

Once I was up there was no getting me back down. I had discovered a whole new way to travel!

While exploring we had stopped at the health food store and found these ear candles. Papi had been wanting to try them. Haters be hatin, but they worked!!

Buenas noches papi loco :)

No comments:

Post a Comment