Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Its Sunday funday! Oh the places we'll go, the things we'll see!!
(There are some grammatical errors that I can't seem to fix on this post, oh well)

I went to tell Gizmo, but he just avoids me lately. Maybe because i ran over him in my walker. Whoops.



I figured it out. Feed them, and they will come.

On our way to....

The POOL!
Papi wanted a picture, but i just couldn't wait to get in!





Hola papito!





Thats right. I got to g in the girls locker room. Don't be jealous boys.

After all that swimming we needed food.
Papi making mami laugh with his stories.


I got avocado for lunch!


I wonder if I cold buy a new globo with his card?

Hey papi, where did mami go?

Oh no she didn't!!!



Gizzy, check out my new globo! It matches my outit.


Hey buddy, your mami and papi got you a globo too?!

Mami and papi lowered my matress tonight to the big boy level. Thats right, I'm growing up!

Buenas Noches Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment